Friday 13 July 2012

My Transformers Collection Series Part 1

The Autocons Will Rise ;)
As the title suggests this will be a post for my ever growing collection of Transformers toys and this will be the first part in the series. I have a decent collection ranging from Leader Class down to Legend Class. The blog series will take a detailed look into my entire collection as it stands at them moment and well into the future so read on and enjoy :).


So lets get the ball rolling on this one starting off with  leader and voyager class toys from the recent movies the first leader class is the only Transformers Animated toy I have:

Leader Animated Optimus Prime (Robot Mode) 
I got this one quite recently from a Jumble Sale (kind of like a garage sale) for next to nothing all the lights and sounds work well which is EPIC only major drawback is the lack of his axe/hammer weapon :( but can't have them all.

Leader Animated Optimus Prime (Alt Mode)
As you can see from this shot I think there is a piece missing that goes over his head (Could be wrong tho) but besides that he's in cracking shape! The only reason I have included him in this load is because he is a Leader Class so yeah.

Now on to the recent movie-verse toys (Leader Class wise) and lets continue with the Primes:

Optimus Prime ROTF Leader Class (Robot Mode)
 This was my first leader class toy and I got him for 25£ from my local Tesco's store (where I get most if not all my toys) and as you see it is the one with the Energon blades, I love this toy to bits as it is one of the first ones I got for my "Revived" collection :).

Optimus Prime ROTF Leader Class (Alt Mode)
Love the alt mode on this toy looks really nice and very VERY detailed! Again all the lights and sounds work would just be nice if he said more than "I am Optimus Prime" lol.

Next leader class toy is another prime:

Sentinel Prime Leader Class DOTM (Robot Mode)
Now I love this toy but it has been the bane of my collection since I got it for my birthday back in 2011 off of  a mate (@Ghostlytoast) who is also the owner of Not Quite Prime Blog reason I say this is the first and only time I have managed to get him into his alt mode was for this blog post today because his feet are a pain in the ass to get into position and gave up first time round almost 8 months ago.

Sentinel Prime Leader Class DOTM (Alt mode)
This will most likely be the last time you see this toy in alt mode but it looks awesome in his alt mode with working lights and sounds and very movie accurate (Apart from the voice lol) :).

Sticking with toys that where given to me as gifts the next toy was also from @Ghostlytoast:

Ironhide Leader Class DOTM (Robot Mode)
This was given to my as an Xmas gift in 2011 by the same guy as Sentinel! There are two downsides to this toy in my opinion 1) his legs are an awful blue colour (I assume that the primer colour before the main paint is applied) and 2) his head does not move!! But those 2 issues aside it is an awesome toy.

Ironhide Leader Class DOTM (Alt Mode)
Again very nice movie accurate alt mode, there are one or two clunky bits but as it is only a toy (and not the real deal sadly) that's to be expected. With working lights and sounds this makes this one of the prides of my collection.

The final leader class toy in this run is my favorite character from this series of movies and it is the "Leader" of my Beehive!

Bumblebee Leader Class DOTM (Robot Mode)
I love this toy and it was the first toy I got from the DOTM line and he has never really in alt mode much at all as it looks kick ass.

Bumblebee Leader Class DOTM (Alt Mode) With Jetpack/Weapons in Background
Again looks really nice and is the most accurate of the leader class toys from the line I love the alt more too as i love the Camaro SS to bits.

Now on to the movie-verse voyager class toys I have starting with:

Shockwave Voyager Class DOTM (Robot Mode)
I love this toy sooooooo much for two reasons 1) it is so movie accurate (I think) it hurts and 2) he's purple xD the only major drawback in this one for a voyager class toy he is bloody tiny closer to a deluxe size toy than a voyager, but with that said it is still an ass kicking toy.

Shockwave Voyager Class DOTM (Alt Mode)
Now to be totally honest we do not see an alt mode for Shockwave in DOTM but I think this is his Cybertronion tank alt mode not 100% sure tho.

Last but by no means the least is the last toy in my Leader/Voyager class movie-verse part of my collection and that is the Autobot medic:

Ratchet Voyager Class ROTF (Robot Mode)
 This Ratchet is from the ROTF line of toys and is the night ops hunt for the decepticons paint job black and green. It actually looks really nice I like it more than the normal paint job Ratchet. He was actually a fluke find in Tesco not long before the DOTM toys came out and as you can see compared to Shockwave it looks alot bigger.

Ratchet Voyager Class ROTF (Alt Mode)
  This shot is where the "Re-paint" shines and as you can see it looks very very badass.

Anyway that about does it for the Leader/Voyager Class toys (Movie-verse atleast) just to finish off heres a group shot of the toys:

Group Shot
 Sorry for the long ass blog but if you have read the whole thing then thank you so much! Just want to take time to thank everyone that reads my blogs it may not be huge numbers but I appreciate it all the same. Watch this space for more of my collection series over the coming weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment