Wednesday 6 June 2012

E3 Multi-Platform Trailer Round Up!!

Well E3 is now in it's third day and as I write this blog post I'm thinking what will E3 Day 3 have in store for us?? and What my final E3 Round Up will consist of?? We have had so MUCH awesome things that have been shown and revealed that my gamer head has exploded countless times.

So today's blog post will be rounding up all the multi-platform trailer goodness that I liked and was shown at E3 that will surely make an impact from now till this time next year and then some so with out further ado let's do this. 

First up is a Beautiful Tech Demo from Square Enix showing their new Game Engine! Now granted it is not an "IN GAME" demo BUT if this is what the games in the future will look like then damn!! Play the video in 1080p where possible:

Agni's Philosophy FINAL FANTASY REALTIME TECH DEMO


If I'm going to be honest that looks outstanding even IF it is not "IN GAME".

Next on my List of trailer of games to watch is from another popular series:

Resident Evil 6

 

Now from the looks of this we are getting back to the series greatness of an run down zombie infested city I'm looking forward to this one.

Next Up:

Transformers Fall of Cybertron


Also thanks to my buddy over at All Hail Starscream the boxart for the above game has also been revealed:

Now to be fair it is lacking one or two decepticons on the cover (They do win the war after all) but with that said it looks pretty nice I think it shows the games angle very well.

Assassins Creed III 


Well all I will say is looks mighty fine!! I'm a HUGE fan of this series and I can't wait to get my hands on this later this year. On the subject of Assassins Creed III For all you PS Vita owners there has been a vita only AC III game announced both trailers for this are below:

Assassin's Creed III Liberation - Aveline 360


Assassin's Creed III Liberation -- Reveal Trailer 

Next up is another awesome series being revitalized and that's Tomb Raider and this trailer is just bad-ass I for one can't wait for this:

 Tomb Raider

This game shows the birth of the Lara Croft we now know and love and it looks fantastic!!

My next multi-platform pick needs no real introduction but this "METAL GEAR":

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - E3 2012 Exclusive Trailer

As a fan of the series I can't wait to play this and it fills in Raidan's (Star of MGS2) story between MGS2-4 But not sure if the Hack 'N' Slash element will suit MGS but time will tell.

My penultimate pick of multi-platform goodness is from the guys over at criterion games (The same guys behind Burnout Paradise) they have taken on the Need for Speed series again this time with NFS: MOST WANTED weather it is a remake or sequel remains to be seen but if i know criterion its going to be awesome:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
 

Finally it is Call of Duty Black Ops II Due later this year it will most likely make the biggest impact of 2012 below is the gameplay footage from E3: 
Call of Duty Black Ops II (Gameplay)

 

Talking of Black Ops II there is a Playstion Vita only title coming this holiday season too the announcement below:

Call of Duty Black Ops II Declassified 

 

And with that ends my multi-platform look at the game trailers @E3! I will do my SONY, Microsoft and Nintendo round up later today or tomorrow once all things have been posted and announced as Nintendo have a 3DS conference later today. I will also show all their first party titles there too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment